Monday, August 16, 2010

Let's Talk About It - Term 2 Reflections

The worst thing that happened to me in Term 2 was when I was running on the stairs while it was raining. I slipped in front of everyone. It was really embarrassing. What did I learn from this? Ooh aahh walk don’t run. Hahaha.

The best thing that happened to me was when I faked that I had a sore leg and didn’t have to run for fitness with the whole school. The dumb thing about it was that my teacher saw me running around at morning tea and made me do fitness all by myself during lunch eating. What did I learn from this? Uuummm. Don’t lie because you’ll get caught. Heh heh.


The most interesting thing that happened to me was when I paid my netball fees but did not get to play. I’ve been moaning all week even when ORPHEUS (the ONLY house that rocks) kept on winning. What did I learn from this? Nothing really.

3 comments:

Grayson said...

I like how you have written this Sophia. I think it is funny.

Anonymous said...

This is a well written reflection. You have brought it to life by injecting humour into it.

Berttina Room2 said...

Hey Sophia I like the piece of writing you did. It is amazing and hilarious. You are a tricky girl. Keep up the good writing!
PEACE!!