Thursday, November 11, 2010

Labour Day

Wow! Labour Day! 2010 was the best year for Labour Day for me.  Do you want to know why? ......  Not going to tell you, you'll just have to keep reading to find out.

Monday morning my dad woke me up at 6:00am to feed our dogs.  I got up, but I was really grumpy because I still had a couple hours of beauty sleep to get to.  We had to go allllll the way to Onehunga because the dogs live with my nana.

On the way to my nana's house my sister texted me to tell me that my friend Luana was at home waiting for me.  This was the best thing ever because it meant I could get my dad to take me back home and I wouldn't have to feed the dogs.  My dad turned the car around and then we rushed back so that I could speak to Luana.

I spent the whole day with Luana, just chilling out, relaxing and talking about all the exciting stuff we were going to be doing this term.

No comments: